About Get Right Enterprises
Locally Owned & Operated – Insured & Certified
We established Get Right Enterprises, LLC because our intentions are to operate in excellence of quality work, customer service at a fair and reasonable price for the services rendered. We are hardworking, dependable, able to adapt under tight deadlines. We like to make our work beautiful, solve problems and bring great function to our accomplished work.
I’ve been a landscaping and performing light construction for the past 18 years. I started my own business because I saw the need for quality work. Throughout my life, I’ve been disappointed in other company’s quality of service and saw a great need for performing quality work and customer experience. My foundation is based on old school principles and in observing this new age lifestyle of cheap, cheap, cheap, and where we’re finding that the cheapest job is not always the best investment because most of the time it is not performed properly. If there is an issue with any of the work, you can’t get anyone to answer your call or get anyone to address the issues. You pretty much get what you pay for. My philosophy is spending just a little bit more and get much more back in a return or investment. It’s very important to complete a job on budget but you have to have realistic parameters of that budget. I like the old school way of construction – it is to build something that’s overbuilt, over engineered, well thought out because when you have the worst case scenarios, which we will have, it’s not if but when you have these issues, I find in my 17 years it’s better to overbuild a job or product or a finished thing because I found in my studying that the quality and the time that went in to build it properly, it stands the time and it will be there for a long lasting time and you’ll have the savings and not have to do it again.
There’s a lot of other companies out there who build just for today, without thinking about tomorrow and it’s their work that doesn’t stand the test of time. And so we are a small business who specializes in quality over quantity to give our clients that great experience that they long for in a company. Let us show you that we are worthy of your business. We seek out the customers who understand that it’s hard to find good services. We care about what’s best for our clients.
We don’t like seeing anyone throw good money after a bad service. It might look good when it’s completed but in the process it took to build it, it was done improperly and because of that you’ll have problems in the near future. We stand behind our services and we will only sell you what you need and desire and not try to sell you somethings you don’t need and aren’t going to work because we care about our customers. I try to treat people as I want to be treated. And because of our experience, we know a lot about what works and doesn’t work. We are open for suggestions, improvement and are willing to work with anyone who desires to have the same end result as us.
Because we are a small company, we give our clients a realistic timeline for when we can perform their work. If you schedule with us far enough in advance, we are definitely able to get to your work. I am a perfectionist and always strive to do better work and to always give you a better customer experience.
We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with the best customer service in our field. Give us the opportunity. We have a very large customer base which has been established with over 18 years of service. These customers would gladly recommend GRE, LLC and provide references upon request.
We have customers that have been with us for 18 years and would be willing to give you a testimonial of the services we’ve provided.
Services We Offer
- Design, install, maintain landscaping for homes/business, residential and commercial
- Dune restoration, pushing of sand, sandbag installation, planting vegetation on dune, building sand fence
- Pruning shrubs, tree maintenance
- Delivering, installing mulch and pine straw
- Stone work, patios, pavers, retaining walls, walkways, fire pits and outdoor grilling areas as well as outdoor kitchens
- Tractor work, excavating, grading, erosion control, amending soil, removal, lot clearing, structural demolition, debris hauled off
- We supply topsoil, fill dirt, sand, gravel, stone
- We can put 4×6. 6×6 timbers to outline paths, driveways, other areas, building decks and fences
- We build driveways, gravel, concrete
- We can solve your drainage/water issues with building French drains, dry wells, install rainwater collection and harvesting systems
- Install irrigation wells, design, install and maintain irrigation systems. We can build your rainwater or harvesting system to supply your irrigation system
- We design, install and maintain seasonal flowers, perineal and annual
- We design, deliver, install and maintain all varieties of palm trees
- We design, install, maintain low voltage lighting
- We fertilize and treat with insecticide and fungicide to offer proper plant care. We also spray for weeds and pull weeds.
- We can provide a consultation service for your project from start to finish, planning consultation to help guide you to the right man for the right job
- We can provide you with small plant material up to large, mature trees and shrubs
We always exceed your expectations and if you have a question of service we provide, just ask, because we do a lot to serve our community – Wilmington to Topsail Island area & surrounding areas.